Rural Operations / Horticulture / Landscaping Trainers
Workplace training and assessment | Two full time positions
We are looking for passionate trainers who have extensive experience in the horticulture/landscaping/rural operations industries.
To be considered for these roles it’s essential that you possess the following qualifications and experience:
- Certificate IV in Training & Assessment (TAE 40110)
- Extensive industry experience (5 years) in horticulture/landscaping and retaining wall construction
On a personal level you can demonstrate:
- enthusiasm for training
- great communication skills
- a team player approach with a commitment to achievement
- excellent time management and organisational ability
- a strong work ethic and the ability to work autonomously
- attention to detail
- ability to meet deadlines
Arbortrim is the leading provider of training, assessment and licensing services for the aboriculture industry.
Our training facilities are located in Laverton and Dandenong and we also present training off-site and on client premises. We’re enjoying continued success and are experiencing strong demand for our Rural Operations courses. As a result we’re looking to hire more Trainers to facilitate these programs. To maximise flexibility and achieve efficient delivery, some classes will be conducted on weekday evenings and some weekend days.
To apply for this role, please phone Dave Roberts on 0451 453 941 any time. Or apply online https://www.seek.com.au/Job/31969553