Arbortrim enjoys a reputation for high quality services throughout the arboriculture, horticulture and electricity supply industries.
Our most popular qualifications include:
- UET20312 Certificate II ESI Power Line Vegetation Control
- AHC30810 Certificate III Arboriculture
- AHC50510 Diploma of Arboriculture
We also offer a range of initial courses and refresher training including:
- Construction induction, VESI safety and fire awareness
- Worksite traffic management
- Chainsaw, wood chipper, hearing conservation and manual handling
- Elevating work platform escape and rescue
- Safe approach distances and Green Book
- SWER, authorised recipient and VESI environmental framework
- First aid
- Pruning techniques
- Licence to operate an elevating work platform
- Medium rigid / heavy rigid vehicle licence
Call us on 03 9728 6080 for more information today.
Why choose Arbortrim?
Arbortrim is committed to providing the highest standard of training with flexible programs to meet the needs of individuals, businesses and government organisations. Nationally registered, we are able to train and assess competency at our training centre in Melbourne or at your workplace anywhere in Australia.
Our team of skilled and passionate trainers are experts in their field and provide more practical experience in real life environments. Whether it be tree climbing, removing trees in confined spaces or removing vegetation near power lines you will be better skilled, more confident and safer at work.
Access to government funding
Arbortrim is able to provide training under the Victorian Training Guarantee enabling students to further their careers with the support of government funding.
Eligibility conditions apply. Contact us on 03 97286080 for further information.